Washington DC
New York
Toronto
Distribution: (800) 510 9863
Press ID
  • Login
Binghamton Herald
Advertisement
Friday, May 22, 2026
  • Home
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Culture
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Trending
No Result
View All Result
Binghamton Herald
No Result
View All Result
Home Entertainment

Lil Nas X sends love to fans as lawyer seeks diversion in LAPD battery case

by Binghamton Herald Report
March 13, 2026
in Entertainment
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Grammy winner Lil Nas X returned to a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday seeking a different route to the end of his police battery case.

The 26-year-old “Old Town Road” and “Industry Baby” singer (real name Montero Hill) appeared in front of a Los Angeles County judge as his attorney, Christy O’Connor, expressed her intentions to file a motion for diversion, Rolling Stone reported. O’Connor reportedly asked the judge to delay the musician’s case so it could be transferred to an unspecified diversion program, which could keep her client from serving jail time.

O’Connor did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation Friday. Lil Nas X is due back in court for another hearing April 6.

Lil Nas X was hospitalized and arrested in August after he was seen strolling in only his underwear and white boots through Studio City. The singer received treatment at a nearby hospital for a possible overdose, but had also been accused of assaulting a police officer. He was charged with four felony counts — three counts of battery with injury on a police officer and one count of resisting an executive officer — related to the incident. Police allege the singer assaulted the officers who were trying to take him into custody. At least three were injured, the L.A. County district attorney’s office said in August.

Lil Nas X, who pleaded not guilty to all counts last year, shared a message to fans upon his latest court appearance.

“I really love and I miss you and I appreciate your support so much,” he told media outside the courthouse, according to video shared by Rolling Stone’s Nancy Dillon. “I can’t wait to be back hugging you guys.”

Grammy winner Lil Nas X returned to a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday seeking a different route to the end of his police battery case.

The 26-year-old “Old Town Road” and “Industry Baby” singer (real name Montero Hill) appeared in front of a Los Angeles County judge as his attorney, Christy O’Connor, expressed her intentions to file a motion for diversion, Rolling Stone reported. O’Connor reportedly asked the judge to delay the musician’s case so it could be transferred to an unspecified diversion program, which could keep her client from serving jail time.

O’Connor did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation Friday. Lil Nas X is due back in court for another hearing April 6.

Lil Nas X was hospitalized and arrested in August after he was seen strolling in only his underwear and white boots through Studio City. The singer received treatment at a nearby hospital for a possible overdose, but had also been accused of assaulting a police officer. He was charged with four felony counts — three counts of battery with injury on a police officer and one count of resisting an executive officer — related to the incident. Police allege the singer assaulted the officers who were trying to take him into custody. At least three were injured, the L.A. County district attorney’s office said in August.

Lil Nas X, who pleaded not guilty to all counts last year, shared a message to fans upon his latest court appearance.

“I really love and I miss you and I appreciate your support so much,” he told media outside the courthouse, according to video shared by Rolling Stone’s Nancy Dillon. “I can’t wait to be back hugging you guys.”

Grammy winner Lil Nas X returned to a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday seeking a different route to the end of his police battery case.

The 26-year-old “Old Town Road” and “Industry Baby” singer (real name Montero Hill) appeared in front of a Los Angeles County judge as his attorney, Christy O’Connor, expressed her intentions to file a motion for diversion, Rolling Stone reported. O’Connor reportedly asked the judge to delay the musician’s case so it could be transferred to an unspecified diversion program, which could keep her client from serving jail time.

O’Connor did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation Friday. Lil Nas X is due back in court for another hearing April 6.

Lil Nas X was hospitalized and arrested in August after he was seen strolling in only his underwear and white boots through Studio City. The singer received treatment at a nearby hospital for a possible overdose, but had also been accused of assaulting a police officer. He was charged with four felony counts — three counts of battery with injury on a police officer and one count of resisting an executive officer — related to the incident. Police allege the singer assaulted the officers who were trying to take him into custody. At least three were injured, the L.A. County district attorney’s office said in August.

Lil Nas X, who pleaded not guilty to all counts last year, shared a message to fans upon his latest court appearance.

“I really love and I miss you and I appreciate your support so much,” he told media outside the courthouse, according to video shared by Rolling Stone’s Nancy Dillon. “I can’t wait to be back hugging you guys.”

Grammy winner Lil Nas X returned to a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday seeking a different route to the end of his police battery case.

The 26-year-old “Old Town Road” and “Industry Baby” singer (real name Montero Hill) appeared in front of a Los Angeles County judge as his attorney, Christy O’Connor, expressed her intentions to file a motion for diversion, Rolling Stone reported. O’Connor reportedly asked the judge to delay the musician’s case so it could be transferred to an unspecified diversion program, which could keep her client from serving jail time.

O’Connor did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation Friday. Lil Nas X is due back in court for another hearing April 6.

Lil Nas X was hospitalized and arrested in August after he was seen strolling in only his underwear and white boots through Studio City. The singer received treatment at a nearby hospital for a possible overdose, but had also been accused of assaulting a police officer. He was charged with four felony counts — three counts of battery with injury on a police officer and one count of resisting an executive officer — related to the incident. Police allege the singer assaulted the officers who were trying to take him into custody. At least three were injured, the L.A. County district attorney’s office said in August.

Lil Nas X, who pleaded not guilty to all counts last year, shared a message to fans upon his latest court appearance.

“I really love and I miss you and I appreciate your support so much,” he told media outside the courthouse, according to video shared by Rolling Stone’s Nancy Dillon. “I can’t wait to be back hugging you guys.”

Grammy winner Lil Nas X returned to a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday seeking a different route to the end of his police battery case.

The 26-year-old “Old Town Road” and “Industry Baby” singer (real name Montero Hill) appeared in front of a Los Angeles County judge as his attorney, Christy O’Connor, expressed her intentions to file a motion for diversion, Rolling Stone reported. O’Connor reportedly asked the judge to delay the musician’s case so it could be transferred to an unspecified diversion program, which could keep her client from serving jail time.

O’Connor did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation Friday. Lil Nas X is due back in court for another hearing April 6.

Lil Nas X was hospitalized and arrested in August after he was seen strolling in only his underwear and white boots through Studio City. The singer received treatment at a nearby hospital for a possible overdose, but had also been accused of assaulting a police officer. He was charged with four felony counts — three counts of battery with injury on a police officer and one count of resisting an executive officer — related to the incident. Police allege the singer assaulted the officers who were trying to take him into custody. At least three were injured, the L.A. County district attorney’s office said in August.

Lil Nas X, who pleaded not guilty to all counts last year, shared a message to fans upon his latest court appearance.

“I really love and I miss you and I appreciate your support so much,” he told media outside the courthouse, according to video shared by Rolling Stone’s Nancy Dillon. “I can’t wait to be back hugging you guys.”

Grammy winner Lil Nas X returned to a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday seeking a different route to the end of his police battery case.

The 26-year-old “Old Town Road” and “Industry Baby” singer (real name Montero Hill) appeared in front of a Los Angeles County judge as his attorney, Christy O’Connor, expressed her intentions to file a motion for diversion, Rolling Stone reported. O’Connor reportedly asked the judge to delay the musician’s case so it could be transferred to an unspecified diversion program, which could keep her client from serving jail time.

O’Connor did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation Friday. Lil Nas X is due back in court for another hearing April 6.

Lil Nas X was hospitalized and arrested in August after he was seen strolling in only his underwear and white boots through Studio City. The singer received treatment at a nearby hospital for a possible overdose, but had also been accused of assaulting a police officer. He was charged with four felony counts — three counts of battery with injury on a police officer and one count of resisting an executive officer — related to the incident. Police allege the singer assaulted the officers who were trying to take him into custody. At least three were injured, the L.A. County district attorney’s office said in August.

Lil Nas X, who pleaded not guilty to all counts last year, shared a message to fans upon his latest court appearance.

“I really love and I miss you and I appreciate your support so much,” he told media outside the courthouse, according to video shared by Rolling Stone’s Nancy Dillon. “I can’t wait to be back hugging you guys.”

Grammy winner Lil Nas X returned to a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday seeking a different route to the end of his police battery case.

The 26-year-old “Old Town Road” and “Industry Baby” singer (real name Montero Hill) appeared in front of a Los Angeles County judge as his attorney, Christy O’Connor, expressed her intentions to file a motion for diversion, Rolling Stone reported. O’Connor reportedly asked the judge to delay the musician’s case so it could be transferred to an unspecified diversion program, which could keep her client from serving jail time.

O’Connor did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation Friday. Lil Nas X is due back in court for another hearing April 6.

Lil Nas X was hospitalized and arrested in August after he was seen strolling in only his underwear and white boots through Studio City. The singer received treatment at a nearby hospital for a possible overdose, but had also been accused of assaulting a police officer. He was charged with four felony counts — three counts of battery with injury on a police officer and one count of resisting an executive officer — related to the incident. Police allege the singer assaulted the officers who were trying to take him into custody. At least three were injured, the L.A. County district attorney’s office said in August.

Lil Nas X, who pleaded not guilty to all counts last year, shared a message to fans upon his latest court appearance.

“I really love and I miss you and I appreciate your support so much,” he told media outside the courthouse, according to video shared by Rolling Stone’s Nancy Dillon. “I can’t wait to be back hugging you guys.”

Grammy winner Lil Nas X returned to a Los Angeles courthouse Thursday seeking a different route to the end of his police battery case.

The 26-year-old “Old Town Road” and “Industry Baby” singer (real name Montero Hill) appeared in front of a Los Angeles County judge as his attorney, Christy O’Connor, expressed her intentions to file a motion for diversion, Rolling Stone reported. O’Connor reportedly asked the judge to delay the musician’s case so it could be transferred to an unspecified diversion program, which could keep her client from serving jail time.

O’Connor did not immediately respond to a request for confirmation Friday. Lil Nas X is due back in court for another hearing April 6.

Lil Nas X was hospitalized and arrested in August after he was seen strolling in only his underwear and white boots through Studio City. The singer received treatment at a nearby hospital for a possible overdose, but had also been accused of assaulting a police officer. He was charged with four felony counts — three counts of battery with injury on a police officer and one count of resisting an executive officer — related to the incident. Police allege the singer assaulted the officers who were trying to take him into custody. At least three were injured, the L.A. County district attorney’s office said in August.

Lil Nas X, who pleaded not guilty to all counts last year, shared a message to fans upon his latest court appearance.

“I really love and I miss you and I appreciate your support so much,” he told media outside the courthouse, according to video shared by Rolling Stone’s Nancy Dillon. “I can’t wait to be back hugging you guys.”

Previous Post

Review: In too-timid Asian American assimilation horror ‘Slanted,’ something’s not quite white

Next Post

Hegseth says he’s eager for Ellison to take over CNN, fueling anxieties over changes at cable network

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BROWSE BY CATEGORIES

  • Business
  • Culture
  • Entertainment
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Technology
  • Trending
  • Uncategorized
  • World
Binghamton Herald

© 2024 Binghamton Herald or its affiliated companies.

Navigate Site

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Privacy Policy
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact

Follow Us

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • World
  • Politics
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Culture
  • Health
  • Entertainment
  • Trending

© 2024 Binghamton Herald or its affiliated companies.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In